Tuesday, March 08, 2005


Being a "young a girl", means you can't move, you cant discover new things, you can't be ambitious, you can't and shouldn't stay on your own foot, you should never be proud of being brave, you should just keep yourself as a fresh and complete plate of food and do your best to be eaten by the right person, and spend all your life watching out pilfers!

A young girl shouldn't travel alone, a young girl shouldn't accept a well paid job cause Maybe the company wants to take advantages of her!! a young girl shouldn't stay free cause she finally needs a man to support her under the name of husband, that deceitful angel! It is noy worth a damn being a young girl! God! they make you hate being a flower and wish being a worm wriggling freeliy in the mud, little by little you reach the point that you hate all the good gifts nature has given you...

Hey be careful baby! you may regret for your today decisions in future!... What a disgusting advise!! my heart is full of joyful dreams, my brain is full of new and exciting plans, my body is full of energy ready and eager to make these plans real, BUT! i guess i should leave them all in trash and make myself ready for becoming a female robot doing daily duties of a usual woman and live my life till the end! Its so difficult to make yourself ready for something you have always hated! it's not easy to forget your dreams even though you see thousands of people do it.

Look! i don't let you nor anybody else make me bury my dreams with the excuse of caring for me! If i were a buffalo then i would just follow other buffalos to find my way, but I'M NOT A BUFF so i chose my own unique path by thinking, and i don't care weather my path is the same as that majority living in their comfortable safe places or not!!

each time i talk to you and you dont understand my words i feel like i swallow another volcano, One day i may become all fire, will burn me and all damn things you keep worrying for...

16 Comments:

Anonymous Kjetil said...

Oh, let me be the first to say: Don't be careful, be brave, and do take pride in your ambitions! Surely, someone will respect you for it, I certainly do! Go, girl!

5:19 AM  
Blogger sydaus said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

6:59 PM  
Blogger EddieP said...

Fatema: My wish for you:

Never, never, never, never, ever give up or give in! That is what the system is designed to make you do. You seize your personality and your worth and your being and you fight them tooth and nail. Always polite, but never bending one inch! You are destined to be a very influential young woman. That may be difficult to discern from your position today, but I assure you it is true. The world needs more Fatemas, not one less!

An American Admirer

3:03 AM  
Blogger James Fletcher Baxter said...

Human is earth's Choicemaker. Psalm 25:12 They are by nature
and nature's God a creature of Choice - and of Criteria.
Psalm 119:30,173 The unique and definitive characteristic
is, and of Right ought to be, the natural foundation of
the environments, institutions, and respectful relations
to the fellow-human. Thus, oriented to a Freedom
whose roots are in the Order of the universe.

Message complete at site.

6:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

And furthermore, "Take NO shit!" as we used to say at University. You know, Fatema, they are scared for you, they can't see the road ahead of you, they love you and want to protect you into infinity, but it is all going to work out fine. When they fuss and aggravate just say "OK (I accept your love and reject your ignorance and aggravation), then ask them to show you how to make Halvah, or something good. Once they are gone, it is really hard to learn that stuff on your own.

7:58 AM  
Blogger Don Quixote said...

Brave. I admire that and respect that. I feel for your plight. Good luck to you in your dreams of freedom from oppression and tyranny.

6:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I discuss this topic daily myself. I also have a website that talks about domain domain ecommerce free hosting name name registration web
related things. Go check it out if you get a chance.

9:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a **Make Big Money**blog. It pretty much covers Make Big Money articles related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

8:33 PM  
Blogger Infactahost.com said...

Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a advertising get internet media now traffic trafficsource.us site/blog. It pretty much covers advertising get internet media now traffic trafficsource.us related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

6:32 PM  
Blogger Infactahost.com said...

Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a exchange link pim site/blog. It pretty much covers exchange link pim related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

4:40 AM  
Blogger Infactahost.com said...

Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a banner card click e exchange horoscope pay per surfparrot.com site/blog. It pretty much covers banner card click e exchange horoscope pay per surfparrot.com related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

3:44 PM  
Blogger Global Names said...

Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!
I have a globalnames site. You better check it out some time.

3:49 AM  
Blogger Interad said...

Great blog!, Good to see you.
I am sure that your blog page looks great to me which mean looking crowded so,
My site - Global Domain Name Registrations - open event during one month domain name rumor. You better check it out some time.

3:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Think that will drive you some extra traffic?

8:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Not much to say besides the fact that coming to Register Better would be a good decision in regards to sell domain name !

7:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Want to register better domains with better keywords? Want to host the sites better as well? Check out domain domain domain idealurl.com name sale!

4:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Cheap Domain Registration FREE hit counter