Saturday, December 25, 2004





Today, I have to say goodbye to the INERNET world for 2 months,, what a nightmare! i had never did so from since i knew what online life is (about 4 years ago), so these two months are not going to pass easily, there are many things that make you come online, there is always a relation between surfing the net and fulfiling the fire of curiosity, and also i love my blog, but the is a fact thati cant write well with a busy nervouse mind,,,

i will come back, wait for me...

Fatema

by the way: "MERRY CHRISTMAS"

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bye Fatema, and come back soon. I hope your mind is less "nervous" in the New Year. And thank you for the Merry Christman!
Mike

9:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope you come back as soon and you will visit my weblog!
bye
Amin Sabeti
http://blog.aminsabeti.com

4:15 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Miss you already

Roba

2:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Fatema!

I don't know what you've been up to, but it has been two months now, and I hope to see you back soon!

4:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

GROW IT YOURSELF!

1:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

GROW IT YOURSELF!

1:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice blog you have friend, very interesting contents... i also have blog similar to this category. Would you mind if I ask you for a link exchange? Regards...

11:23 AM  
Anonymous Clenbuterol said...

It is very interesting why you had to leave Internet for 2 months

6:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Cheap Domain Registration FREE hit counter