Saturday, October 04, 2003


Our neighbour has a little sweet cute 5 year old boy... during the long summer holiday, i stayed home few days.. and each time i heared him crying and screaming badly for long hours... it made me crazy, i always though some one is disturbing him,.. the way he cried and screamed was not normal really!, they were the shouts which were produced by an extreme pain and anger!

finally, i told my mother about it... i told her that perhaps they are torturing the little kid, but she said it's impossible and a mother never does that! (as my mother loves her children, she thinks all mothers are the same as herself).the other reason made my mother not to believe was that she knew his mom as a wise normal woman... i insisted, and also told her that we should feel responsible about that little innocent kid....

one day my mother told me that she had talked to the kid's mother, she said that his mom didnt know why he cried this much! the woman also had told her that they took him to visit a doctor and a psychologist but they couldn't find what his problem was!..
after that i thought by myself such a pain he is that always cries and screams for nothing!...

after a few months... yesterday.... he knocked our door... we opened the door and saw him at the door... (he is a very silent child and never talks more than few words) we found out that he wanted to be our guest that evening... my dad went and asked for his permission from his family.... so, he entered, and came to my room, sat and started watching me writing on my papers...

it was me and my sister in the room... i had to work on my project that had a deadline for the next day... so i was busy with my papers... and my sister started talking to him , after a few minutes they got friend and started drawing pictures together...

after about 1 hour... i heared him told my sister " Please give me that book, i wan to read it for you" pointing to a book in the book case... it was strange... i was sure he didnt know how to read, he is only 5 years old... my sister gave him the book, he opened it, and started to read (and he was holding the book upside down)... and read these sentences from himself " MY MOM BEATS ME ,,, I AM TIRED OF THAT"...

i was frozen after hearing it!... just like somone pushed me into a frozen pool suddenly!...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Cheap Domain Registration FREE hit counter